The Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council (FLREDC) is pleased to announce Round 8 of the New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) is now open for projects seeking support from up to $750 million of available funding via dozens of State agency programs. Applications will be accepted until July 27th at 4:00pm SHARP.
The press release below includes detailed information about how to apply for CFA funding, including these important highlights…
- Use this link to learn all about CFA Round 8 and the REDC process from the 2018 Guidebook:
- Click here to access the CFA web portal to submit a project application:
Below are the various resource materials available to learn more about the CFA process:
- CFA Resource Manual: http://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2018-04/2018ResourcesAvailableGuide_0.pdf
- CFA Application Manual: http://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2018-04/2018CFAApplicationManual.pdf
A few other important details of note:
- CFA applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the attached Pathways to Prosperity Form and upload it with their CFA submission. This form was developed in partnership with the Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative to address our shared community goal of reducing poverty.
- Additional details will be sent separately for upcoming CFA workshops, which will be held on May 16th in Brockport and June 6th in Geneseo.
- Additional details will be sent separately related to the second competition of the Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI), including the FLREDC’s DRI selection process.
As always, you can always access all relevant information about the FLREDC at this website:
Please contact NYS-FingerLakes@esd.ny.gov with any questions.