Summary: Performs duties under supervision of the Medical Director, Program Director, and/or Clinical Coordinator as appropriate for the program. Is responsible for the safe and effective operation of the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems. Is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance on the hyperbaric chamber(s) and related support systems.
• Current certification as CHT or DMT (interim status may be appointed until CHT or DMT certification is attained)
• Attend an approved HBO Safety course
• Be certified as a CHT or DMT within 1-year of hire
• Attend an approved Hyperbaric Safety Director course
• Must have completed a National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology approved hyperbaric medicine introductory course
• Complete competency skills checklist
• Maintains and demonstrates competency in BLS (Basic Life Support), infections control, safety and all unit required skill review.
Forward cover letter and resume to: email@example.com