Join us for the 2018 FLX Job Fair on April 19th at FLCC – Main Campus!
Open to veterans at 12:30 pm
Open to general public at 1:00 pm
An Intensive Training Program for
Job Search & Success
Jump start your job search with this 5-day interactive,
strategic approach to proactively managing your future.
- Learn how to redefine your skills to fit existing and emerging industries and occupations.
- Design a job search strategy to fit your values, skills and goals.
- Learn the marketing techniques that will get your message out to the people who make the hiring decisions.
- Discover the increased power of working in teams, led by certified career professionals.
- Navigate the obstacles and challenges of the changing economy and learn the new rules of job search.
- Master the ability to successfully transition into new directions of employment and control future employment paths.
Who should enroll in Career Navigator?
Job Seekers who:
- Desire to stay in the same field and who want to learn how to compete.
- Require an industry and/or career change based upon their transferable skills.
- Want support in identifying new search strategies, tools and techniques.
Day 1: Ground Work (Foundations, Skill Assessment) STAR Stories
Day 2: Marketing Me – Marketing Plans, Summary Qualifications
Day 3: Speed Networking / Resumes & Cover Letters
Day 4: Resume Reviews & Interviewing
Day 5: Goal Setting and Search Teams
Monday-Friday, May 21-May 25, 2018 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Seneca County Workforce Development, 1 DiPronio Drive, Waterloo, NY 13165
Questions or To Enroll:
Contact Dawn Tam
firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-539-1888
Space is limited. Please be sure to make a reservation soon!
April 12th: Tourism, Hospitality, Customer Service, Food Service, Housekeeping, and More
Finger Lakes Premier Properties: Housekeepers, Zone Leaders, Laundry Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, Owner Service Representatives, Reservation Specialist
Finger Lakes Health: Penn Yan: Location Includes: Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital, The Homestead
Pharmacy Tech – Part Time, Registration Rep (Casual Status), EMT- Basic (Casual Status) – (Requires NYS certification), Paramedic/EMT- Critical Care – (Requires NYS certification), RNs – Hospital, Long Term Care (Requires NYS license), LPNs – Long Term Care and Physician Offices (Requires NYS license), CNAs – Long Term Care (Requires NYS Certification), Nurse Manager – Long Term Care (Requires NYS license)
Geneva: Location Includes: Geneva General Hospital, Living Centers North & South, Physician Practices
CNA Training Program, Hospital Nursing Assistant, Clerk/Receptionist, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Biller, Phlebotomist – (Requires NYS certification or prior blood draw experience), Secretary – Part Time, Security Officer (Casual Status) – (Requires NYS license), RNs – Hospital, Long Term Care (Requires NYS license), LPNs – Long Term Care and Physician Offices (Requires NYS license), CNAs – Long Term Care (Requires NYS Certification), Medical Technologist (Requires NYS license), Physical Therapist – (Requires NYS license), Radiology Tech (Casual Status) – (Requires NYS license)
Waterloo: Location Includes: Huntington Living Center, Physician Practices
Nutritional Services Aide – Full Time & Casual, Unit Clerk – Long Term Care Unit, LPNs – Long Term Care and Physician Offices (Requires NYS license), CNAs – Long Term Care (Requires NYS Certification)
Connect-A-Service: Handyman, Housekeepers, Laborers
Glenora Wine Cellars: Assistant Retail Manager, Sales Associate, Cashier/Stocker, Reservation Specialist, Housekeepers, Dishwashers, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Servers, Bussers, Hostess
FLX Hospitality: Front of House Counter Server
Hampton Inn: Guest Service Agent, Night Auditor, House Attendant, Room Attendant
AVI Food Systems, Inc.: Retail Supervisor, Grill Cook, Front of House Team Members
Microtel: Front Desk, Housekeeping
More Employers and Jobs being added daily!